The property was established in the 1960s as a restaurant when the area started opening to welcome visitors. For the 2 first generations, we have maintained our dining function.
In 1930, our grand-grand mother Émilienne had extended the building to start the hotel service. The hotel then named Le Relays Du Chasteau in 1960.
In 1962, her son Édouard continued her business and with his wife Helene, they opened the restaurant with full concept of accommodation-dining property.
In 1982,Édouard handed the business to his daughter Sybile and her husband Philippe. From that time, Philippe has been developing his cooking skills in the kitchen and make it flourished.
In 2020, their daughter Sarah after a beautiful journey in hospitality service decided to step inside their family business.